Noah and Theresa had their first T-ball game today...it was so cute and so funny. Noah spent most of the time playing in the dirt and we had to keep reminding him to stand up and pay attention. The kids did surprisingly well being that they were 4 year olds. They started the day with a parade through Tomball. There were fire trucks and heavily decorated floats, music and lots of kids. After that they had their game which was 2 innings long. They then played a little at the Carnival and finally had team and individual pictures. It was a long long day, but so much fun. I think that they will be going to bed early tonight! I am sure there will be more pictures to come from other games. I added a video of Noah hitting the ball off the tee. He did a really good job. Theresa did good too. They have so much fun seeing each and playing in the dirt together...or holding hands and not paying attention to the coach...so cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment