Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This weekend

So, Lindsey Jen and Brian Came down this weekend to surprise my dad for fathers day. It was a lot of fun. I will post pictures of that as soon as i get them from Lindsey. Unfortunately on SundayNoah and I got really sick. I think we had food poisioning or a virus or something, it was really bad. Poor Tim only got half of a fathers day. We let him sleep in until 9 (even though Noah started getting sick at 7:30) then i brought him breakfast in bed and gave him his presents. After that is when i started getting sick. We didnt get to go out to eat with my family, we just slept and laid up in bed all day long. Tim is going to get a make up Fathers Day next weekend. I will get pictures then. In the mean time here are a couple of recent pics.

Noah and Zoey right after they woke up one morning

They both fell asleep together in my bed

No comments: